1. Administration/Leadership: Understand clearly the immediate and long-range goals of a particular unit of the body of Christ and to devise and execute plans for the accomplishment of those goals; People who lead the body by steering others to remain on task.
2. Apostle: This gift enables them to assume and exercise helpful leadership over a number of churches in spiritual matters which is spontaneously recognized and appreciated by those churches.
3. Discerning of Spirits: Christians with this gift can recognize the true motives of people and also recognize when a person is distorting the truth or communicating error. This person often can recognize when Satan or other evil spirits are at work in a given person or situation.
4. Evangelism: This is an ability to have unusual sensitivity to when someone is ready to accept Christ, and will generally have greater success in leading people to Christ than other Christians.
5. Exhortation: Ability to speak words of comfort, consolation, encouragement, and counsel to other members of the Body in such a way that they feel helped and healed; Are driven to give practical application to their insights.
6. Faith: The ability to discern with extraordinary confidence the will and purposes of God for His work.
7. Giving: The ability to contribute their material resources to the work of the Lord with liberality and cheerfulness. Give remarkably greater amounts of their income with liberality and great joy.
8. Healing: The ability to serve as human intermediaries through whom God cures illness and restores health apart from the use of natural means.
9. Helps/Serving: The ability to do routine tasks in order to free others to do the ministry God has called them to do. People with this gift are often not looking for recognition for the work they do.
10. Tongues: The ability (a) to speak to God in a language that they have never learned and/or (b) to receive and communicate a message of God to his people through a divinely anointed utterance in a language they never learned.
11. Interpretation of Tongues: The ability to make known in understandable language the message of one who speaks in tongues. If there is someone who speaks in an unknown tongue there must be someone there to interpret. Sometimes they’re the same person.
12. Mercy: The ability to feel genuine empathy and compassion for individuals (both Christian and non-Christian) who suffer from distressing physical, mental, or emotional problems, and to translate that compassion into cheerfully done deeds which reflect Christ’s love and alleviate the suffering.
13. Miracles: This gift is seen through the supernatural intervention by God into specific circumstances in order to change the perceived natural outcome.
14. Prophecy: Those with this gift will often feel as though they have a direct word from God that will comfort, encourage, guide, warn, or rebuke the Body of Christ.
15. Shepherd: The ability to assume a long-term personal responsibility for the welfare of a group of believers.
16. Teaching/ Knowledge: People with the gift of teaching enjoy studying the Bible and related materials in order to communicate what they have learned to other Christians.
17. Wisdom: The ability to know how given knowledge may best be applied to specific needs arising in the Body of Christ. Those with this gift have an excellent ability to apply spiritual truth to everyday life.